The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information Into Customer Intimacy
The complex sea of consumer marketing is presenting unprecedented challenges for retailers who want to drive customer engagement. Several powerful forces in market conditions, from the fragmentation of the media to privacy concerns, are converging to alter the environment in which we compete, and only the most innovative and creative organizations will stay afloat. How will today’s tools guide us to a prosperous future? The answers lay not so much in the existence of consumer data, but in the practices used to responsibly collect it and put it to work.
Bryan Pearson, author of The Loyalty Leap: Turning Customer Information Into Customer Intimacy, will provide a sneak peek into the most effective use of data to create emotional loyalty and customer engagement. Drawing on 20 years of firsthand experience and research, Bryan will share his secrets to building customer intimacy in an information age while also navigating the minefields of privacy. From weathering the major forces that are altering marketing to empowering employees through customer data, Bryan will provide the tools to make the Loyalty Leap.
* Building relevant communications that engage consumers when they want, wherever they are
* The common myths behind the privacy debate and a challenge to critics who equate data-usage marketing with for-profit spying
* The powerful strength of Enterprise Loyalty
* How to close the customer commitment gap through meaningful communications
* The difference between customer intimacy and loyalty, and how to use it to drive growth.
Bryan’s session is the 5:45 PM keynote on Oct 1st. The first 200 people to register and attend Bryan’s session on Monday will get a free copy of The Loyalty Leap.