- June 18th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
June 18: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Top 6 Most Common Loyalty Mistakes Marketers Make – Business 2 Community
Loyalty programs can deliver big benefits to a brand as well as its customers. But loyalty programs are complex and can fail when not executed properly.2.
2. Avoiding Traveler Drift: Using Promotions to Maintain a Competitive Edge – COLLOQUY
Reward programs are at their most effective when used to capture business that would otherwise be lost to competition.
3. Putting In Place First Class International Customer Experiences – Retail Week
Having a successful multi-cultural customer experience management program can set retailers on the road to international business success.
4. Marketers: Embrace the Extended Customer Lifecycle – CMSwire
With the social and economic changes driven by digital technology, marketing has a much larger and more complex role, extending throughout the duration of customers’ interactions with a brand.
5. Keeping Up With Consumers: Shoppers Shop for That Unique Experience – Huffington Post
Do you really know who your customers are? What do they look like, and where do they live? Are you using personal stories to shape marketing efforts?