- May 21st, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
May 21: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Dispelling the Myth about Customer Touchpoints – iMedia Connection
Creating an inventory of all of the touchpoints within the customer journey helps define a lot of moments, both good and not-so-good. When done thoroughly, a touchpoint inventory can be a great launch pad into your customer experience improvement initiative.
2. From Airbnb to the NFL: The Collaborative Customer Experience – Forbes
The next level of the customer experience is as dependent on customers delivering the experience as it is on them participating and receiving the experience.
3. In-App Purchases: How Loyalty Helps Turn Free Downloads Into Money Makers – COLLOQUY
For mobile app developers, opportunity isn’t just knocking. With revenues from in-app purchases predicted to top $18 billion worldwide this year, opportunity is pounding on the door with a bar of gold clenched in each fist.
4. Marketers Get On Board the Offline-to-Online Data Train – Ad Age
Most marketers with data from retail transactions, call centers and CRM and loyalty programs have yet to take it online for ad planning, targeting and campaign measurement. But it’s on their minds.
5. Why B2B Marketers Should Care About “Couch Tracking” – Business 2 Community
An abundance of high-quality information about products and services is driving a fundamental shift in how consumers make buying decisions. When potential buyers can easily access credible information, they rely less on general brand perceptions and past experiences, and are less influenced by traditional marketing techniques.