- March 5th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
March 5: Loyalty Links & Likes
Here are a few loyalty links that caught my eye this week.
1. Grocery, Quick Service Chains Provide the Best Customer Experience – SmartBrief Food
Learn why supermarkets and quick service chains deliver when it comes to customer experience.
2. Which Membership Pays Off Faster: AAA or Amazon? – CNBC
What should consumers take into consideration when committing to annual memberships? See if the benefits represent real savings and how long it will take to reach the break-even point.
3. Delta’s Rewards Shift Puts Price on Messaging – COLLOQUY
How Delta devised a communication strategy to announce major changes to the SkyMiles frequent flyer program.
4. Sports and Loyalty Marketing Help Papa John’s Bring in the Dough – Chief Marketer
A spotlight on how a pizza chain has aligned mobile, social and traditional marketing channels to better target its core customers.
5. Talking Shop: Kroger Mobile Leadership Takes Loyalty to New Level – Just-Food
How U.S. grocer Kroger plans to leverage digital marketing to bridge the gap between online engagement and in-store purchases.