- March 26th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
March 26: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Saying the “L Word” and Meaning It: How Marketers Can Improve their Loyalty Programs and Keep the Love Alive – Business 2 Community
In today’s fast paced world filled with short attention spans and catchy advertising tactics, customer loyalty can be forgotten (or stolen) in the blink of an eye.
2. Shock and Awesome: The Science Beyond Why Surprise Rewards Work and Who is Using Them – COLLOQUY
COLLOQUY explores the science behind surprise. Plus how MasterCard, Expedia and Caribou Coffee delight customers in unexpected ways.
3. Sportonomics: What Gear Makers are Doing with All That Data from Running Apps – The Toronto Star
Apps create sales and marketing value indirectly by creating a connection with the brand behind the app, and by encouraging users to run more, according to one marketing expert.
4. For True Brand Loyalty, Build Contextual Marketing Strategy Into Your Brand: Part 1 – Marketing Profs
No question about it, brand loyalty is down since the recession. Instead of choosing traditional routes to recover, something different is needed: a contextual marketing strategy to build brand loyalty.
5. Loyalty Programs for One-of-a-Kind Hotels – The New York Times
Travelers no longer have to choose between accumulating rewards and staying at boutique hotels, with many independent hotels joining programs like Stash and Voila!