- March 19th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
March 19: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Why Bother Shopping to get Supermarket Gas Rewards if You’re Going There on Foot?- Greater Greater Washington
Calling for grocery stores especially in urban areas to expand their rewards beyond just gasoline.
2. Ripped From the Headlines: At JetBlue, Loyalty is a Badge of Honor – COLLOQUY
Input from customers and crew creates clear sailing for the TrueBlue badges loyalty program.
3. Employees can play a key role in increasing customer loyalty – Retailwire
Getting employees more engaged in loyalty programs will help them do the same with customers.
4. Using Loyalty Programs to Lure Customers Away from Discounts- Business 2 Community
Luring shoppers with price cuts is short-lived and short sighted. More effective loyalty programs have longer-lasting benefits.
5. New Report Ranks the Best U.S. Companies in Customer Loyalty – Bulldog Reporter
Bank of America, Amazon, Zappos and Apple Among Leaders in report showing how Companies Position Themselves to Outpace Their Competitors to Increase Customer Retention and Acquisition.