- February 5th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
February 5: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Making Loyalty Pay: Six Lessons from the Innovators – Forbes
The commonalities between today’s successful loyalty programs.
2. Target Loses on Loyalty; Walmart Gains – MediaPost
A new study has ranked brands based on their customer loyalty indexes and revealed high consumer expectations.
3. For Loyal Customers, Look to Your Employees – COLLOQUY
Increased employee engagement has been linked to greater return on investment and customer loyalty. This story shares some employee engagement tips.
4. Getting Started in ‘Big Data’ – The Wall Street Journal
What companies should look for when hiring data scientists to boost their big data strategies.
5. Loyalty Cards a Growing Influence in Gas Purchases – Consumer Affairs
New convenience store survey shows 18% of consumers make decision to frequent specific gas station based on their rewards card.