- February 26th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
February 26: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. How b.good Blends Loyalty With Love – Huffington Post
A Boston-based restaurant chain lets customers give rewards to family, friends and deserving community members or groups.
2. Six Myths About Customer Loyalty Programs – Forbes
Two Harvard Business School professors explain why loyalty programs work and dispel major misconceptions.
3. Drug Store Loyalty Programs Bring High Front-End Sales – COLLOQUY
An infographic breaking down the three major drug store loyalty programs by size, sales and rewards.
4. Don’t Cross the ‘Creepy Line’ of Data Analytics – CIO Magazine
Some data management advice including best practices from Gartner research’s VP.
5. What a Train Conductor Taught All of Us About Customer Service – Entrepreneur
A good example of how to win back loyalty after a mistake