- February 19th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
February 19: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. What to Do About a Disloyal Loyalty Program – The Huffington Post
One traveler’s unfortunate experience with an airline’s loyalty program is a lesson for companies.
2. Point Pooling: Lessons in Sharing from JetBlue, Citibank – COLLOQUY
Some companies are letting loyalty program members share points and customers are shopping more and spending more as a result.
3. Work That Experience: The Changing Face of Customer Loyalty – Big Hospitality
Customers are going extra lengths to get the best deal, making relationship building even more important.
4. Case Study: Restaurant Chain Uses Loyalty Data to Improve Customer Experience – Street Fight
A Colorado salad and sandwich chain is learning about sales trends in real-time with its rewards program.
5. Driving Customer Loyalty in a Commoditized Travel Industry – Forbes
Three tips for companies on how to offer more relevant customer experiences.