- February 13th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
February 13: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. 7 Ways Crowdsourcing Can Boost Your Brand and Customer Loyalty – CIO
How companies have used the crowd to market products and win loyalty.
2. Loyalty Program Customers Send Mixed Messages Around Sharing Personal Data – CMO
A new report out of Australia reveals that loyalty program members will shop more often and spend more if they have the option of sharing their rewards.
3. CVS Tobacco Decision A Lesson in Filtering Loyalty Programs – COLLOQUY
How the convenience store’s end to tobacco sales will affect loyalty customers.
4. Twilight of the Brands – The New Yorker
Story provides a glimpse into the evolution of brand loyalty.
5. The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Big Data – Fast Company
The news outlet ranks companies and offers example of their industry-leading data use.