- January 8th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
January 8: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. American Airlines, US Airways Begin Integrating Benefit Programs – The Wall Street Journal
The merger, which created the world’s largest airline by traffic, will bring new benefits for customers including the ability to use their program across both carriers.
2. Calling TV’s Superfans: Nielsen Starts Tracking Networks’ Viewer Loyalty – AdAge
The ratings company is trying to standardize metrics to measure viewer loyalty and provide a link between sales.
3. Curious Coffee Drinker? This (Dis)loyalty Card is for You – Washington Post
Six D.C. coffee shops have banded together to offer a loyalty card for consumers that promises to provide the seventh brew for free regardless of where the others were purchased.
4. This Startup is Trying to Reinvent the Loyalty Program – Crain’s Chicago Business
A Chicago company hopes to compete with the likes of Belly and Groupon with its new program that uses a consumer’s existing credit cards.
5. Retail Loyalty Marketing: A Year in Review 2013 – COLLOQUY
A recap of some of the biggest loyalty stories in the retail industry from the past year.