- January 29th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
January 29: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Trend-Driven Resolutions for Retail Loyalty Marketers – Chief Marketer
Seven resolutions addressing some key issues in loyalty marketing for 2014.
2. Can Dunkin’ Donuts Rewards Compete with Starbucks? – CNBC
The coffee and donut chain has launched its new DD Perks rewards program nationally, how it measures up to competition.
3. When Dining, Please Leave Your Cell Phone On – COLLOQUY
What Starbucks, Jersey Mike’s and other QSRs have learned from using mobile payments.
4. The Revenge of the Customer in the Age of Fickle Loyalty – Venture Beat
A new study provides a snapshot of customer service in the United States and presents some telling figures in terms of loyalty.
5. In Search of TV Episodes: How Not to Reward Fan Loyalty – Huffington Post
Networks have made it difficult for viewers to find content they like and, in the process, they are missing out on opportunities to grow loyalty.