- January 22nd, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
January 22: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. From CPG Wish to In-Store Sales Delivery: Connecting with Consumers and Shoppers to Create Loyalty – Business 2 Community
How loyalty programs can help CPGs compete with private label store brands.
2. For Loblaw, LoyaltyOne, Personalization Means Double-Digit Results – COLLOQUY
The fully digital PC Plus loyalty program has brought big results for the supermarket merchant, here’s how.
3. Creating Customer Loyalty, One Employee At a Time, Generates Competitive Advantage – The Gazette
It’s no secret that exceptional customer service can win loyalty; this story focuses on why companies should focus on their employees to build loyalty.
4. How Brands’ Virtual Currencies Encourage Customer Loyalty – The Guardian
Virtual currency such as Amazon Coins makes it easier and more affordable for customers to shop via certain channels. This story discusses its viability for the future.
5. 5 Lessons on Loyalty from Dearly Departed Chicago Businesses – Chicago Tribune
Some loyalty takeaways for businesses from companies that have closed their doors.