- January 15th, 2014
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
January 15: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Caribou Coffee Debuts New Loyalty Program – Nation’s Restaurant News
The Minneapolis-based coffee chain has launched a rewards program that aims to surprise and delight.
2. Maintaining Interest: How a Surge in Bank Mergers May Spell Opportunity for Loyalty – COLLOQUY
More than half of small banks surveyed said they expect to be involved in a merger this year, where loyalty factors in to this trend.
3. Loyalty Programs Could Feel Target Data Breach Fallout – NBCNews.com
The story reveals the loyalty implications of the retailer’s security breach and what it could mean for other companies.
4. How to Create Mobile Apps Customers Will Actually Use – Loyalty360
Tips for companies looking to build loyalty through their mobile apps.
5. How Tim Theriault Helped Turn Walgreens from a Loyalty-Program Follower to a Leader – Chicago Tribune
A Q&A with the drugstore’s chief information officer about developing its new loyalty program.