- December 11th, 2013
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
December 11: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Pets At Home Loyalty Scheme Strains at the Leash – Financial Times
How the United Kingdom’s largest pet store grew its loyalty program membership to 1.5 million over the course of one year.
2. 7 Trend-Driven Resolutions for Loyalty Marketers in 2014 – COLLOQUY
Seven business-related resolutions that address key issues in loyalty marketing and offers tips to making them actionable.
3. Loyalty and Rewards: How to Collect and Redeem This Holiday Season – Media Planet
An exclusive loyalty supplement to the Toronto Star shares stories with topics including fun things to do with loyalty points and tips to saving money over the holidays.
4. What Businesses Can Learn About Loyalty Programs From Airlines’ Frequent Flier Debacle – Inc.
Two major airlines have been in the press – and court – after booting customers from their frequent flyer programs. This story shares some takeaways for other companies.
5. Apple Success All About Customer Loyalty – Bloomberg TV
A former analyst for Nokia talks about Apple’s strong customer loyalty and the conversion rates between Android and iPhone users.