- November 13th, 2013
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
November 13: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. How to Make Customer Loyalty Pay Off – American Banker
Story shares tips for banks looking to improve their customer loyalty and overall growth.
2. MyWaitrose Loyalty Card Now ‘Used for Half of All Sales’ – The Grocer
Waitrose, the United Kingdom-based supermarket, has created a loyalty program with members that spend twice as much than nonmembers and visit 2.5 times more often.
3. Loyalty Above the Fold: Newspapers Seek Readership in Rewards – COLLOQUY
Some newspapers have turned to rewards programs in their efforts to retain readers and advertisers.
4. Why Walgreens Wants to Follow Your Every Footstep – Chicago Grid
How the drug store is building its wellness brand through an addition to its Balance Rewards program called Steps.
5. Retail Battle of Ontario to Spread – The Globe and Mail
Canadian grocers feel competitive pressures and must get creative in order to attract customers.