SEE ALL POSTS FROM BRYAN'S BLOG Blog

February 27: Loyalty Links & Likes

Loyalty Links & LikesHere are a few loyalty links that caught my eye this week.

1. 5 Ways Airlines Can Improve Customer Service Now — Huffington Post

On the heels of the announcement of the major airline merger, here’s a story about increasing airline customer service to win loyalty.

2. Shoppers use their loyalty to haggle prices — MNN

A new study suggests that customers can use their loyalty as leverage to negotiate lower prices.

3. Customer loyalty… there’s another app for that — The Royal Gazette

Bermuda-based restaurants launch smartphone app to reward loyal customers.

4. Say ‘hallo’ at the till and win loyalty of your customers — Business Daily

The author offers some tips to increasing customer loyalty. Among the tips: encourage staff to do more than expected for customers.

5. 3 Keys to Monetize Big Data — Forbes

The story cites a survey that reports 60 percent of CEOs across the globe use big data in their decision-making process. The author tries to convince the remaining 40 percent to make the switch.

Share this:
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Plusone Reddit Email

What do you think?