- October 17th, 2012
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
October 17: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Safeway’s Just for U loyalty platform, shopping app driving optimism at the chain — Drug Store News
Can an app really drive sales and promote customer loyalty? This article details one that appears to be doing just that.
2. Power 30: Consumer Game Changers — SmartMoney
SmartMoney’s list of “individuals who are redefining the consumer experience.” I’m truly honored to be included.
3. Cards Woo Consumers With Creative Rewards — CreditCardGuide
Credit card issuers are throwing in everything but the kitchen sink as they target new customers. Check out this article to read about some of their latest offerings.
4. Stocking up? Loyalty programs save cash — The Globe and Mail
I’m sharing this post for small business owners because it demonstrates how even the little guy can benefit from loyalty programs and memberships.
5. Managing the Customer Care Experience in Hospital Care — The Hospitalist
Doctors, cheesecake and an oil change – need I say more? In all seriousness, the article does a fine job underscoring the importance of customer experience in the health care industry.