- October 10th, 2012
- OR SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS
October 10: Loyalty Links & Likes
1. Why Walgreen’s is Entering the Loyalty Card Game — NBC Chicago
We’ve heard a lot about Walgreens and its new loyalty program. This link tracks to a Q&A with the company’s VP of Loyalty and Insights – it’s straight from the horse’s mouth.
2. Reward programs can cut business-travel costs – but choose wisely — The Globe and Mail
The article offers helpful money-saving tips for companies clever enough to embrace the right rewards program.
3. Customer loyalty is a moving target — Direct Marketing News
The article highlights a lucrative area in which companies should focus developing loyalty.
4. Here’s A Great Customer Service Story About A Little Caesars Pizza Guy — Business Insider
It’s always great to hear stories about exceptional customer service and even better when the experience builds loyalty.
5. Blame Lazy Americans for Bad Customer Service — The Philly Post
I’ll be honest, the headline drew me to this clip. I’m sharing because it’s a well-written piece about the dangers of poor customer service.